Just did 24.2. Gave it my all. Doing crossfit for 6 months. Did scaled.

@user911 I think 6 rounds for 6 months is pretty freaking good work.
Don't be harsh on yourself, well done!
But also if you're anything like me, you'll spend the next few days analysing other people's performance and then go again on Sunday or Monday. You can always use the first night as an opportunity to feel a workout out.

@malisoka Sometimes. But sometimes you’re better yesterday than today.

One day I can deadlift 220 then one week I can’t lift 205. Progress isn’t linear. The body isn’t the same every day. (Especially true for women but also for everyone).

Life shit — big changes, emotions — can be an invisible load that weighs on the bar.

Did you do your best based on what’s going on today?

Do you think you can do better right now?
If you can, redo the workout.
If you gave it everything you can for now, then retest in a few months.

Pick a place you want to focus for improvement. Like dubs or singles or row technique or DLs and work on that piece.

Look at the people who scored better and see what they’re doing well. Then learn from them.

You got this!

@user911 Coming from a longtime Coach, starting scaled and completing 6 rounds is a hell of a great score! Especially since you’ve been doing it for just 6 months. The best part about the Open is that you get to re-test this years down the road and see how much you’ve grown. Most people in the box are gonna be able to things better than you, because they’ve been there longer. But one day you’ll be there longer than someone else, and they’ll have this same feeling. Keep coming back. Keep practicing the stuff that you’re not good at. That’s virtuosity.