Just did 24.2. Gave it my all. Doing crossfit for 6 months. Did scaled.

@user911 My gym is extremely fit and I was one of the worst scores at 7 rounds RX (29F), so I understand the feeling of being defeated but I also saw something last week that said your score is someone else’s dream score.

Well done friend, keep going 💪🏻

@user911 Yeah can’t compare yourself. I was humbled greatly in 24.1 when i saw i was in the 16th percentile. Got 700 reps scaled since i can’t do DU’s. Been doing it about 6 months. It kicked my ass!

@user911 You’re doing great and you shouldn’t beat yourself like that. Remember it takes months and years to see meaningful progress. Don’t compare yourself to others and enjoy the process. You’ll do great once you let go - I used to beat myself in my first year of CrossFit until one day everything became clear. After that everything was straightforward. Be patient, it’s worth it.

@user911 This thread is exactly why I love crossfit!

I'm only in a few months. Did Rx for the deadlifts, but only single unders on the jump rope. Only got 5 full rounds + 122 meters. Very few communities out there offer as much support and encouragement.

Come Monday, back at it again! Great job to everyone who got up and did!

@user911 Tell the voice in your head to STHU unless it’s got something constructive to say. But more practically… I battle with this too. It helps me to set workout specific goals. The deadlift weight would’ve been alright, but I can’t do DU. So since I’m going to be on the scaled leaderboard anyway, I decided to focus on my engine which has been lacking lately. My goal was to go unbroken and never rest more than 10s which I achieved, outside of tripping on the rope once. Judge your wins and losses by where you are, not where others are. And keep showing up.

@user911 Same here. Been going 5-6 days a week since October. Ended up with 7 rounds and 300 meters of rowing. I did scaled as I haven't mastered the double unders yet. Be proud of yourself. It's more than 95% of the population is doing. Bet it's a hell of a lot better than it would have been 6 months ago. Focus on the progress you're making and your yesterday's self. Not where someone else is today.

@user911 I didn’t read others comments but I would say this, keep up the hard work do this next year, the same day, same weight same everything, if you haven’t improved you can be disappointed then… you can’t compare to anyone else just yourself and you’ve never done this workout before so you need time to gauge improvement!

@user911 I'm 9 months in. When I started, I thought I was fit-ish. Unweighted Murphs were my preferred COVID exercise at nearby parks.

I'd say my box is more of a beginner-box relative to some big places in my city. Still, it took me 4-5 months to consistently get to Rx on our wods.

I just went to cheer on a friend at a competition a couple weeks ago. Those competition Rx weights and movements are so far out of my reach! I was incredibly impressed and it wasn't even a big comp. My point is that boxes are all different and no one should judge too harshly.

I can't string together more than 5-6 DUs. I have the strength for a muscle up, but not the technique. I've still never attempted butterflies. Ive got lots of room for improvement and I'm looking forward to practicing it. Don't get discouraged!