M 22, 4 months progress. From 130 lbs to 143 lbs

regularposter

Hey guys, just wanted to share my 4 month calisthenics progress/transformation photos. The left was taken mid-late October 2020. I was completely underweight and in what I would consider an unhealthy state. the right was taken February 12, 2021. I’m extremely happy with progress I’ve made and hope to continue growing larger and getting stronger. I am 5’10 weighing in at 143 pounds as of now. If anyone has any questions about my diet or routine I’d be happy to help! Cheers everyone!

Here is my routine for anyone that is interested. Each workout begins with 15-30 minutes of handstand practice and ends with a 10 minutes of ab work.

Chest tricep day : 10 dips, 10 regular pushups, 10 diamond pushups, 10 wide pushups, 7 straight bar dips, 10 skull crushers, 10 bench dips, 10 tricep extensions, 7 pike push ups, 10 decline pushups. I run through this 3 times

Back and biceps: 4 sets of 10 resistance band bicep curls with the band under my feet, 4 sets of 10 resistance band bicep curls with bands secured In front of me, 4 sets 10 resistance band bicep curls with the bands secured behind me. 3 sets of 7 weighted pull ups (16 lbs added). 3 sets of 7 weighted neutral grip pull ups, 3 sets of 7 weighted chin ups. 3 sets of 10 body weight rows.

Shoulders : 4 sets of 10 pseudo planche pushups, 4 sets of 10 pike push up, chest to wall hand stand holds 3-5 minutes of accumulated time. 4 sets of pseudo planche lean. 4 sets of 10 floor t raises.

Legs (all with 24 lbs added weight besides pistol squats) : 10 side to side explosive squats, 10 reverse sumo walks, 10 cross lunges each leg, 10 box jumps, 10 elevated calf raises, 6 pistol squats each leg, 10 regular lunges each leg. I run through this routine 3 times.

I take one rest day in between and then continue the 4 day cycle again.

@regularposter Sick routine! Idk if you know who iron wolf is on YouTube but your workouts remind me of his. I’ve been following his workouts and I’ve seen amazing results

@ukuladypdx There are 5 chest focused exercises, 6 if you want to include straight bar dips. The rest are tricep focused. Also not everyone needs to chose 10 as their rep goal. I’m always open to suggestions, do you have any?

@joseph2013 I watched a ton of YouTube videos from many different calisthenics athletes and also used the free portion of the Heria pro app. Chris Heria and Daniel Vadnal are where I draw most of my inspiration from.