My ab journey (with pictures)

@sinbad2014 This is so helpful!! I’m in a weird spot with my abs and I’m 5”2 and 100 pounds and I just can’t get them to “look right” so I’ll definitely be trying the routine you put here! I never thought to add in ab work outs every day besides the leg raises! Great job too you look amazing !

@dawn16 My co-worker was the one that told me that abs are probably the one muscle you can work out everyday if you wanted to (also they don't get particularly sore the next day, at least for me) ! I ensure that I incorporate abs after every gym session, no matter what. Even if it's a half-assed attempt! Thanks again :)

@sinbad2014 Oh we have similar stats so this is a great resource. It would be nice to see progress pics of just abs some time in the future! Great work, those ab exercises look killer x__x

@slicey When I get to the leg raises and plank, I wait a couple of minutes to prepare myself for the abdominal torture I'm 'bout to put myself through LOL. Between each round, I take a 3-5 minute break! This routine still kicks my butt despite doing it for the past 2 months haha :)

@sinbad2014 Wow!! You look great and can definitely see the definition!! I am trying to get rid of 15 extra pounds while forming some definition on my stomach. I am going to give your routine a try in addition to my fitness kickboxing classes!!

@ratnarekha They say abs are made in the kitchen but I honestly think working out abs after every workout can define them! Especially after doing some intensive cardio like in kickboxing :)

@michaelreece Unfortunately, a couple of pounds can make all the difference to my figure (even 5 lb is noticeable) and I gain weight REALLY easily. Therefore, I need to be mindful of what I eat. Thanks again :)

@sinbad2014 I don't know if this applies to you too, but I feel like since I've had more core strength and ab muscles, the pudge is less noticeable and I bloat less. It's like my abs give me better posture and make it seem a bit more tight when I put on weight there.

@michaelreece I don’t know what your diet consists of but I found when I stopped eating fruit(sugar), breads(carbs) and ate a diet high in fat and protein my belly fat dissipated.

Edit:anytime I talk about dropping sugars and carbs there are carb lovers out there who downvotes the shit out of my comments 😂