My four-year transformation - 4 weeks before the photo session (powerlifting/bodybuilding)

@chopper1690 Thanks. I've been trying to do different workouts to get rid of this fat. I'm 275 right now and want to be closer to 190. I've cut out breads and starches and soft drinks.

@chopper1690 Fantastic and inspirational. I’m 22 and have struggled with my weight for the last 10 years. I am currently around 109kg (240lbs) and 180 cm. Over the last decade i’ve been stuck in what feels like an endless loop of losing weight then gaining weight then losing weight then gaining weight. When i was 16 i dropped from 109kg to 87kg, and by my 18th birthday i was 118kg. Since then i’ve been going from 100kg to 115kg and back down again.

Do you have any tips? Recently I’ve picked up boxing and i feel like it’s a complete gamechanger for me. It’s a really fun sport and it’s great exercise too.

Also, if you dont mind me asking, how’s the loose skin? Do you notice it fading or tightening?

Cheers

@chopper1690 Up to 6000 kcal while bulking ?

We're the same height and size and I'm pretty sure I would put on over 3 pounds of fat per week with that kind of diet that sounds nuts.