Four things I’m doing while the gym is closed:

@sawsar This is so sweet and lovely. I'm on lockdown for the next two weeks (maybe more but trying to focus on the present) so I'm just doing bodyweight, yoga with Adriene, and using my bands. I find dancing is a great way to keep my spirits up. Love to everybody, we can get through this healthy!

@happytina I know it’s not the greatest thing and I’ve only maybe done it twice in college before....but I’m about to move cross country for grad school this summer 😰 So I’m back to that student mentality right now 😅 The commenters below are definitely making me rethink my idea though.

@patmosann You guys have never returned something to a big box company after you used it?

I’ll tell you a story.

2014 I moved across country with $900 to my name going thru some quarter life crisis bs combined with some alcoholism. I couldn’t afford a bed. I bought a $40 air mattress from Target. I returned it four times due to leaks. On the fifth time, I returned it for store credit. I used that credit to buy TP and toiletries. It took me three or so months to save up enough money to buy a $70 mattress from Ikea.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. OP is giving people like me from 2014 options.

I’m about to be laid off from my job, and this is a very comforting post. Thanks @sawsar

@%C3%ADomh%C3%A1nna_beag
I returned it four times due to leaks.

You returned a defective item. That's what you're supposed to do. That's very different from using something that works perfectly for a month then returning it. Walmart is not a "borrow these gym weights for free" service.

What OP is doing is more like buying a prom dress, wearing it to prom, then returning it. It cheats the store.