Natacha Oceane programs

godislove614

Has anyone tried her programs? I’d be interested in her new Build 2.0 in particular. She is one of the few influencers I admire and, after running two of jeff Nippard/S. Buttermore programs I’d like to do something more functional still working to build muscle. I’ve done her HOME during Covid but not sure they could be compared.

For reference I’m 31F with a solid gym background

@godislove614 Have you checked the xxfitness subreddit? She has been brought up constantly in the past and at some point, there was a thread of at home workout reviews during early COVID that might have her stuff reviewed there. I would search the sub for past threads and if you don't find what you're looking for, ask in the daily questions or daily discussions threads.

@letsgohome Yes lots of info over there! I want to say I am trying her MOVE program and it’s so fun I love going to the gym again got so tired of the same lifts. I don’t follow it strictly, swap out some moves here and there cause there is tons of variety and I want to keep some basic lifts. Hopefully you find more info on the build Program!

Back