Complete workout app for the best programs and the ability to create your own

@taylorswifty Wow! It's an awesome app. I've been using it for a long time now. It's great to see my fav app developer here on this sub. I've been following up on your changes with every update. Is it possible to give the option of changing the bar weight from the workout view itself rather than going to settings and changing it there. Sometimes you may not find your exact barbell but you may find something lighter or heavier. That way the app will compensate for the plates.

Other than that, it's an awesome app. I like how it calculates the weight increase for the next workout and deloads if you take a long break. Excellent app. Can't praise it enough. Btw. I've tried many others but this stuck with me.

My workout: ivysaur 4x8

@taylorswifty Very irritating that you need the premium version to add accessory workouts to mSuns, which is required....

Also NSuns has a free app, which doesn’t have any restrictions

@suwaidkd For now, you can edit the program and add your accessories. Free users can edit or add new programs 3 times.

Adding exercises on the run is one of many premium features.

@taylorswifty It’s a really good app. I’ve used it before for a cycle of nSuns but I stopped because nSuns app offers an apple watch notification when it’s time to start the next set. Is this a feature of your app yet and can it be added? Thanks!

Back