Ok so I asked ai for a personalized workout schedule and this is what I gave me

needyfollower

Monday: Cardio and Strength

Code:
• Warm-up: Start with 5-10 minutes of light cardio to prepare your muscles and get your heart rate up slightly. This can include brisk walking, jogging in place, or jumping jacks.
• Cardio: Follow a cardio workout video that lasts around 20-30 minutes. Cardio exercises can include activities like aerobic dance, cycling, or any exercise that gets your heart rate up.
• Strength Training: After your cardio session, choose a video that focuses on strength training using bodyweight exercises (e.g., push-ups, squats, lunges). Aim for a video that’s around 20-30 minutes.
• Cool-down: Finish with 5-10 minutes of stretching exercises to help your muscles recover and prevent stiffness.

Tuesday: Active Rest or Yoga

Code:
• On this day, you can either take a complete rest from structured exercise, or you can engage in a gentle activity like yoga or stretching. Look for a yoga video that’s about 15-30 minutes in length to promote flexibility and relaxation.

Wednesday: Cardio and Core

Code:
• Warm-up: Begin with a 5-10 minute light cardio warm-up.
• Cardio: Follow a different cardio workout video than you did on Monday. Try to find one that’s around 20-30 minutes.
• Core exercises: After cardio, choose a video that targets your core muscles (e.g., abs and obliques). Aim for a video that’s approximately 20-30 minutes.
• Cool-down: Conclude with 5-10 minutes of stretching exercises to promote flexibility.

Thursday: Active Rest or Yoga

Code:
• Similar to Tuesday, this can be a day of gentle activity like yoga or stretching, lasting around 15-30 minutes.

Friday: Cardio and Full Body

Code:
• Warm-up: Start with 5-10 minutes of light cardio.
• Cardio: Follow a different cardio workout video than you did on Monday and Wednesday. Aim for one that’s about 20-30 minutes.
• Full-body strength training: After your cardio, select a video that provides a full-body workout using bodyweight exercises or light weights. Look for a video that’s approximately 20-30 minutes.
• Cool-down: Finish with 5-10 minutes of stretching exercises to prevent muscle tightness.

Saturday: Active Rest or Fun Activity

Code:
• On this day, you can engage in a fun physical activity of your choice or opt for another active rest day, based on your preference.

Sunday: Rest

Code:
• Take a complete rest day to allow your body to recover and recharge.

What do y’all think?
I’m a beginner and hope to get rid of some of my belly fat.

@needyfollower read the fitness wiki. all of it. if you're doing strength training you might as well make it effective and the only real difference between a good muscle building gym routine and a good fat loss gym routine is your food/cardio.

@needyfollower Ah, well there's no such thing as exercises that will make you lose fat from 1 specific area. When you exercise the fat comes off everywhere & is also determined by genetics to a certain extent.
Just keep going & stay consistent over the long term, keep lifting & stay in a caloric deficit, eventually it'll come together for you
Good luck