Plan suggestions?

hoangocpro2015

I’ve been on a bulk the last 7 months and while I’ve improved some, I haven’t exactly been the best with it. I’ve been hitting my surplus but tend to have to cram in junk calories a fair bit more than I’d like to. I also follow some freebie workout plans or use app generated plans but I don’t feel like any of them have been what my body responds best to.

I’m curious if anyone here has any meal/workout plans they’ve used to bulk and seem good results with? I’m so tired of eating the same thing every day to hit my macros and I super don’t have the energy or time to figure out a different thing each week for food. I’d love to just be told what to do for X amount of time.

Thanks!

@hoangocpro2015 Hey there!

Bulking up can be quite the journey, especially when you're feeling stuck with your meal and workout routine. It's totally normal to get tired of eating the same foods day in and day out. One tip is to look for meal plans that offer a good mix of tasty and nutritious options, so you can hit your goals without resorting to too much junk food.

When it comes to workouts, it's all about finding what clicks for you. Don't be afraid to experiment with different routines until you find one that feels right. It might take some time and patience, but trust me, you'll get there! Just keep at it, and remember that progress takes time. You've got this!