[PROGRESS] 1 year recommended routine [M23/6'0/~162]

@richard2014 First of all, very good post!

Regarding the ring dips: How do you make sure you use the full range of motion on every rep? I sometimes have the feeling that I'm cheating but I don't know how to fix it.

@dawn16 Thanks!

I had this struggle myself, especially when i started doing ring dips.

For me on the way down i go until my shoulders hit the upper part of the rings, and on the upper part of the movement i turn the rings out slightly
, pretty much exactly as he does.

For me this adjustment took me back quite a few reps per set but im happy that i did, it works out well now.

@ayeesha Thanks!

I would say pretty strict by most peoples standards.

Mostly i stuck to the typical fitness foods (oat meals, rice, tuna, cottage cheese, peanut butter, some fruits and veggies) and stayed away from fast food and sweets/snacks. But staying away form sweets and fast food gets pretty easy after some weeks of clean eating since it truly is an addiction, so it did not feel hard for me overall.

@teey Most of the year i did 3 sets trying to get 8 reps for pull ups and dips. For the last maybe two month now i went with 5 sets x 5 reps adding weight accordingly. But i may be going back to 4 sets or lighter weight for dips as i feel 5 heavy sets every 2 days is to taxing.

@richard2014 Very good results, gives me motivation

One thing though, you might wanna fix that uneven pelvis, it is messing with your shoulders and can cause annoying and/or dangerous problems later on

Back