Remembering Weights

Thanks so much to everyone for the helpful advice!!! I wanna cry I’ve gotten so many good recs! I appreciate you all!

In other news, though my last class was chaotic, despite that I did do 5 reps of 140lb backsquat so that was really cool. Excited to use these resources to hopefully eventually find a stress free one rep max 🙂

@sevilodorf You’re telling someone who has a diagnosed disorder that makes numbers problematic not pay attention to the numbers. I’m not being obtuse, I’m recognizing that they may in fact not be able to easily round like that.

@caleb_m You're literally telling someone with a disability to never work on the problem and make zero effort to get better.

That's the epitome of being obtuse. Especially for someone claiming to have a CF-L3, which means you're likely a coach and have a responsibility to help people improve

Dyscalculia isn't down syndrome. It's literally a diagnosis of a slight learning disability that gets better from practice. Lastly, acknowledging the bar is considered 35 lbs isn't even a mathematical equation thus making your point even more pedantic and moot.

Back