giftsigns

Live streams -

https://www.roguefitness.com/invitational/live

Leaderboard - https://www.roguefitness.com/invitational/leaderboard

Schedule -

Individual Event 7 - Hulk Hands

30 Echo Bike Cals

20 Double FatBell G2OH (70/50)

75' FR Lunge to Zeus (135/95) (changed to stationary lunge with fatbell)

Run

Bag Drag Up Hill

Run

75' FR Lunge (changed to stationary lunge with fatbell)

20 Double FatBell G2OH (70/50)

30 Echo Bike Cals

Rogue Record Breakers Competition 1 and 2

Individual Event 8 - Big Cat

5 rounds -

6 Box Jumps

50' Handstand Walk

Run

50' Handstand Walk

Run

Rogue Record Breakers Competition 3

Individual Event 9 - The Cleanup

3 rounds

25 Double under / 5 Power Clean (225/155 )

2 rounds

25 Double under / 5 Squat Clean (225/155 )

1 round

25 Double under / 5 Clean & Jerk (225/155 )

A couple of thoughts at the start of the final day -

Despite what some people claimed, Tia competing actually made it more exciting. It is still very close. Either Tia or Laura could still win it.

Vellner crashed the Adler-Khrennikov party, can he keep his big lead? Excited to find out.

It's been a good competition so far overall.

@giftsigns I reeeeeeally hope Laura takes it at the end. And I agree. The weather hiccups are unfortunate especially for the Strongmen. One of their events got cancelled and the rest were inside. :(

I think given the circumstances Rogue still did ok.

@giftsigns I have to disagree. Yes Tia is great but she has looked bored the last few years competing.
There are so many other amazing athletes and they never show them on the streams. They show so much Tia and I would personally prefer to watch the other 19 athletes competing.

@christissovereign I mean I am a Laura stan and have been for years… but Tia IS post-partum and I think it’s entirely possible to celebrate Laura, and still acknowledge that competing at this level 5 months after giving birth is an insane feat of athleticism.

@forgivenkali She won the games last year by over 100 points, took a year off, had a baby and in her first competition back she is tied for first going into the final event. Seems like she may still be reigning

Back