Seeking gossip (no but like real CrossFit gossip)

@cherylsmatbers Head coach & his wife were part of our best friend group, head coach passes away horrifically and unexpectedly, wife starts sleeping with our other best friends boyfriend—The whole time our friend (the girlfriend) is pregnant.

Pregnant girlfriend finds out and dumps him, he’s now cheating on his new girlfriend with several other women.

@stthomaschristian My coach formed a team for a local pro comp, and one of my friends is on it. They found out that her cheating pos, non child-support-paying ex husband was on another team at the same comp. They kicked his ass to next Tuesday, we are all very VERY happy.

@dugbeard Everything RML. Turning my folding RML-390FullW into a bolted stationary rig. My truck is 2’ too long to fit even if it’s folded, anyways. Who are we kidding? Nobody. Matador, strip, flying pull up bar, mono lifts, anchors, a jammer for my office, all new ropes for the collection, new cleaning kits, 2 belts, and yes… the gold ceracote Bella bar even though she has another Bella.

@stthomaschristian Chit chatting with a lady in class. She mentions food that a certain member "C" was always eating and I'm like oh what happened to C, I haven't seen him in awhile! She shushes me and pulls me to the side to tell me that our gym owner was sleeping with C, her husband got suspicious and put up cameras in the backroom and caught them. Husband puts C in the hospital and gym owner and husband work things out. And oblivious me is just over here chugging my Bangs and getting chalk all over my clothes

Back