Serious injury forces immediate retirement from BWF – farewell everyone after 2+ good years!

@bibbigo If you are looking for some sort of physical activity to fill the hole. I would recommend setting your sights on mastering hot yoga. It has a nice way of warming you up, stretching one out, there is some body weight tension in the poses for some all around fitness, but mostly in my experience, the practice kinda works one to a place where you’re gonna get healed up.

@bibbigo Shit, I remember seeing all your progress with dragon flags and front lever.... that really sucks man, but iron cross is no joke.

Sending you positive vibes, I hope you will come back stronger than ever! Time to grow those legs or learn something new!

Edit: oh yeah it's April 1st. Well I hope it's a joke!

@bibbigo This is the guy who’s story I read on how he once dressed up as Jesus to practice the Iron Cross at his gym ... I refuse to believe this is real and hope it is just an April fools joke .

However ... if it is real I wish you all the best of luck in the future and a speedy recovery . You are one of the biggest inspirations on this sub.