Share a home crossfit exercise with only dumbells and household items or simple cheap equipment I.e jumprope

gizmorazaar

I've been avoiding the gym in the high covid season and I'm a father who usually needs to be taking care of the baby and this would be good inspiration for others who cant get to a gym!

@gizmorazaar This workout fucked my world up and you just need 2 DBs.

20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-2

DB front rack squats /
DB facing burpees

Goal sub 14m. I did a 20m cap.

@gizmorazaar Thrusters with burpees in between. There was this killer workout I once did:
Do 100 dumbell thrusters for time.
Every minute on the minute do 5 burpees, the rest of the minute thrusters.

@lovedandblessed Linchpin is another such option.

Or, there's WOD Generator. You tell it what equipment you have, and it creates random workouts based on that. There's a bit more to it than that, but that's the quick overview.

@gizmorazaar 21 15 9

1)Seated overhead dumbbell press (legs extended forward)
2)Push-ups
3)Dips

That’s my go to on days I can’t make the gym (and am still motivated)

@gizmorazaar I use an app from smartwod called WOD generator - it really helps when I travel or when Im at home. You can tell it what you have access to - kettlebell, dbs or just a jump rope and it will generate a wod for you. Lots of air squats, burpees, push ups, sit ups, and whatever movement works with whatever equipment you have.

@gizmorazaar You could also get some scraps of paper and make categories for movements, style of workout (emom, rounds for time, chipper etc) and duration or rep scheme. And when you have no clue what you want to do you pick a couple papers from each pile and do that.

There's also the app Wod Generator in which you can check boxes of which equipment you have and it makes a workout for you