Sports Bras w closures?

@dawn16 I came here to support Enell, too.

Hook and eye all the way up the front, OP. The best sports bras I've ever owned.

I've seen recommendations for other brands here and in the A Bra That Fits subreddit. I decided to branch out and tried the Elomi Energise bra, since I love my Elomi regular bras. I'm going to keep it but next time I need to buy a bra I'm going back to Enell.

@silvershark Berlei and lulu lemon are my go-tos as a v large shouldered (but equally large busted) lady. As a D-DD, there is little to no movement in both of these so they would likely deliver the +++ support you’re after

@mateovolta Agreed - I am a similar size to OP and the Lululemon “energy bra” is my favorite! I bought two (never thought I would spend that much on sports bras) and they’ve held up great... plus they replace the thin pads for free when they get worn down, which you can also choose to wear the bra without them.

@silvershark Hine Collection is a small NZ brand. They released a zip sports bra this last winter. It's zipped but has a hook at the top. From what I've heard from others who've tried their bras. The ones for high impact really work.

Here's the one

@dawn16 Yaaaay someone else! I love my Luxe bras! I bought a Next Level Sports Bra which is "my size" but very tight. So I'm planning on getting another one in a bigger size. Their luxe leggings are also chefs kiss.

@silvershark They are really great! I love their Luxe bras and leggings. I find the compression things are very tight. I definitely prefer a looser fit. Oh and prices are NZD or they should be.

And for anyone wondering Hine is Māori for girl. They also have a Tāne (male/man) line with Tāne on it for guys.

Back