Sports Bras w closures?

@silvershark yes! sports bras with closures were the best "discovery" i've made. Under Armour makes a front zip bra thar i love. it is sized like a traditional bra so you can fit it to your cup size and under bust

@silvershark Shock Absorber do regular bra closure sports bras. I really like the Active Multi Sports bra. No padding and comes in so many different patterns and colours, also nice thing is they do 30-40 A-HH sizes. Shock Absorber do many other sports bras but I can only comment on the Active Multi and the D+ Max.

@silvershark Not sure where you’re located but I buy Avia brand from Walmart. They have both front zip and back closure styles and range from $10-$15. I was a 38 DD when I started my weight loss and they saved me so much heart and backache 😂

@silvershark I am also a 34B and I wear almost all Champion the Show Off sports bras. They’re over the head BUT have a clasp, which means it’s not impossible to get on and off, no removable padding, definitely high impact, and they don’t give me uniboob.

@silvershark I love the Anita "extreme control" bra! It has a back closure (and is not a racerback style, so you don't have to pull anything over your head), and it has very thin, breathable fabric. It's very supportive, I wear it for runs and am currently breastfeeding and need tons of support. Because of the style, you have to make sure you get exactly the right size. It's unfortunately rather expensive, but they last a long time!

@silvershark Not with closures but I've never had that dilemma of "I'm either gonna die in this or rip it out like the Hulk to get it off" using Born Primitive sports bras. I pretty much wear them all day now too, super comfy but still more than good enough support for lifting. Could be worth a look.

Back