Sports Bras w closures?

@silvershark The VS ones I got that have lasted years too came from their ‘pink’ section. They’re really quite good. The front close ones are better than the back close ones I got

@silvershark I have a SheFit bra and they have like a velcro band then a zipper+hook. The flex one is probably supportive enough if you don't have large boobs tbh-I'm a 34DDD and it's good enough for high impact (though I do prefer the ultimate one for running, not gonna lie).

@dawn16 Yup! 34H and I am a SheFit believer now. Got some during their Black Friday sale and now they're the only sports bras I want to wear. I actually prefer the Flex over the ultimate for all activities though, I find it much more comfortable and supportive enough even for running. Definitely gotta find the one for you!

Edit: clarity

@dawn16 SheFit ads have come through my FB feed several times, and it looks truly amazing. I wear a 36H, so effective sports bras aren't easy to find. However, I've been leery of purchasing anything I see on FB bc I know several people who have been burned. Does SheFit provide good customer service?

@penny75002 Make sure you are buying from shefit.com and nowhere else and you'll be fine. I have 3 of their bras and love them, but I was thoroughly unimpressed with their leggings.

@penny75002 As someone with similar proportions don’t bother. Shefit is not for busty women as much as the company claims - especially when you get into H cup territory. There simply isn’t enough fabric to cover my breasts AND the band is too wide! What is the fucking point?

Panache has been my go to for sports bras - they even have wired ones (my preference).

@scary5thsingle Panache has been my go to for sports bras, too. Unfortunately, I feel like the quality has deteriorated. The underwire has a bad habit of popping through, no matter how gentle I am with them.

@mockingbird0 I have 3 and only got dinged duty once. I think they only look at it if it's over $100 usd. I have two ultimate and one flex. The ultimate are definitely more rigid. Did take a bit of getting used to/breaking in but i wear them pretty much exclusively now (yay wfh!). The flex is way more comfortable, it's my low impact one and I wear the other two if I'm doing anything involving running/jumping.

@dawn16 32I/34H representing... wide shoulders, small ribs, long torso.

I rock climb, hike, ski, and power lift in both the shefit flex and ultimate.

Like some people said, it can be a compression bra... but you might be wearing the wrong size or you tightened it too much.

Personally, it’s the only sports bra on the market that can do my dimensions and allow me full movement. It’s a great WFH bra too!

Edit: I wear a 1LUX or 2LUX.

@kimibeeman I’m a 40J and it did not work for me. The cups ended up too small and I couldn’t get the band small enough. The place I needed it to be had no Velcro. It also placed all the weight of my boobs on my shoulders and hurt like crazy. Returning it was easy, so it could be worth a try if you’re open to returning. I’ve definitely found that as a larger bust it’s best to buy an underwire sports bra in your bra size. I have not had luck with SheFit and Enell which are just standard s/m/l/xl/xxl etc.

Back