Stretched Pause and slow negative

@neverbeenalone Jeff nippard just dropped a science based video for maximum hypertrophy, and its total opposite from dr mikes teachings. Science on muscle growth is weird.

@hone This isn't true from what I have watched of Jeff. He and Dr. Mike collaborate quite a bit now and seem to share similar philosophies. Jeff also emphasizes a deep stretch and when he does tier lists of different exercises, those that offer the most ROM and deepest stretch are the ones that get his highest recommendations. He seems to prefer cable exercises a bit more than Mike because it offers resistance equally throughout the movement as opposed to some free weight exercises, but I think Mike has acknowledged this as a benefit of cable exercises as well.

@mrbrain You show me where he said “I hurt myself by hitting the full range of motion on RDL’s” you’re just lying to try and prove a mute point. It can’t have been the incredibly depleted, compromised and dehydrated state he was in pre-comp.

Half the RP ream are IFBB pros you dork. Even Mike came 2nd at National Masters.

Edit: He blocked me after making the below comment then sent some wild homophobic slurs in the DM’s 😂 this dude ain’t stable.
He’s also been wrong about nearly everything he’s said in this thread.

@wwjosh19 Since you've opened the door to making this personal, I'll just point out you've said you bulked from 127lb to 224lb. So let's charitably say you've gained 20lb of muscle from that.

You are now walking around with well over 70lb of excess bodyfat. Which puts you at around 40% bodyfat, and that's me being charitable to your muscle gain.

I don't think your accomplishments justify such strong opinions. I would suggest the reason why you're so passionate about defending your position is because you're insecure about your physique and method. You're coping.

@elliep78 Evidence? Then we should follow Ronie's advice. And haneys, they are the most successful bodybuilders. Dr mike is a youtube star.
Remind me again, how many champions did he train?

If you want to fallow great trainers, follow Hany Rambod, the coach of champions. Dr mike even had the audacity to criticize his way of training.

But, i guess, good youtube creators have their followers.

@hone "Then we should follow Ronie's advice. And haneys, they are the most succesful bodybuilders."

No, we should listen to the people most accurately conveying the scientific litterature.

@elliep78 What is the proof that dr mike is one of those people? He is just a good youtuber. Until he trains champions, both natural and enhanced, he will stay just a good youtuber.

Your only defence in dr. Mike's theory is: i like him.