This is my one transformation after starting lifting

@martinengland I aim for 5 days anaerobic split with at least three days with some sort of aerobic exercise (I count ashtanga yoga, since it really gets my heart rate up). Trust me, I do not lift anywhere near as heavy as some of the girls on fitocracy or even on here. Most of my lifting workouts take 45-1.5hrs. Less time that most sit in front of the tv. But working out mid day really helps me focus and gets me to 6 oclock. Its like a pick me up (bad pun sorry) or cup of coffee.

What do you mean by blown out?

@martinengland I haven't, knock on wood. I have a knee injury from soccer years ago that gets aggravated from doing lots of yoga on my knees, like Virasana and kneeling lunges. I have learned to just stay in low lunge with my knees off the floor. I think that starting with yoga helped immensely to keep from getting injured, since the practice teaches you to stay humble and not force yourself.

@claireanneh Saving this thread for personal inspiration! Did you post your Fito name? Would follow if so, newly lifting this year and really inspired by your post. Also, I almost can't breathe when I consider losing one of my brothers. So sorry, lady.
Edit, found the link to Fito, nmd.

@claireanneh This is amazing and super inspirational! Way to go, I'm sure your brother would be proud.

Potentially awkward question (and if it comes across as creepy I don't mean it to, I'm just genuinely curious): how did you lose that much body fat but maintain such fantastic breasts? I mean... damn. Did you do something specific or are you just a genetically superior being? I'm absolutely terrified of losing my tatas (or even worse, premature sagging.)

That is all, sorry if that was creepy, but its damn near impossible to find info on this.

@dan3752001 I have no effing clue. I was about FFF when I started, now I'm a D. It could just be genetics. I have never had less than a C cup, even at the peak of a severe eating disorder. I feel as long as you are building muscle under there, sagging should not effect you. Also lat pull downs REALLY helped with back pain attributed to lugging my large endowments everywhere.

@claireanneh Noted. Also, holy crap, FFF?

I vary between a DD and an F at my current weight and no woman in my family has ever had less than a C cup, so there may be hope for me yet.

Thank you for your secrets of anti-boobgravity :D (paid for by the council for boobgravity awareness)

@claireanneh I'm a really big fan of dairy, but I am also trying to cut it out of my diet (cheese gives me headaches, and I'm wondering if other dairy products do too)... do you have any suggestions on fun, easy, dairy replacements?

Thanks!

@drizzlingskies I am a huge fan of Almond milk and coconut milk. I have a really really hard time with any cheese or dairy at all. Nutritional yeast (you have to get past the name, thats the hardest part) has really saved me. Just throwing it in stuff that I would have used shredded cheese for. Just try a bit at a time.

Edit: it sucks, i love cheese.