Thoughts on Thomas Delauer's Macro's: 225g Potein | 100g Carbs | 100g Fat @180lbs

@ablessedwoman I think to workout with low cabs like that you must first become fat adapted being in ketosis for like 2 or 3 months, that might suck or be great depending on your needs , you get less energy in the gym, your mucles will look smaller untill you add carbs again, but the mental sharpness is on another level. and after that your insulin sensitivity will improve a lot and you get metabolic flexibility that even delauer talks a lot about.

I dont really like that guy because he is sketchy and his content is biased to what he is seeling atm

@ablessedwoman He’s also on TRT if you don’t know btw.

Beyond that, I know he eats extremely healthy. I think for a natural, you probably wouldn’t want to main the level of leanness he’s at and at the size he’s at is exceptional (the juice helps).

If you’re trying to gain muscle I’d go to 2x bw in carbs at least. For his size/weight his fats are good, protein as well.

@ablessedwoman 100g carbs = no energy to workout. Feel like shit the rest of the day if you need to be productive.

I'm curious how much volume he does on a cut or whether he dials down the intensity.

Considering that he's selling $2,549 life coaching, I would not be shocked that he's on gear.

@asperd What would you recommend for macros then? I know guys charging $10k for coaching that don't look nearly as good. If someone gets the value the expect then I can't hate on that.

@tongdtbds3 I've lost 73 pounds, and Macrofactor is key in helping me maintain (along with 4 day week work outs) now. I was starting to develop an unhealthy relationship with food, and it taught me I didn't have to starve myself to lose weight.

Back