Two years of Mark Wildman's Nerd Math / Tetris of Training

@dawn16
never work out same muscle groups 2 days in a row

That's a bodybuilding thing where the aim is to wreck the targetted muscle and then you need time to let it recover. But especially with "less is more" approach, you can train several days in a row. You just need to recover at some point and Wildman's strategy leaves room for that.

@harveyboy81 In his swing video, Wildman suggests using density cycles (adding more reps per set) rather than volume cycles (adding more sets) so I kept adding reps per set till I reached the maximum he recommends (10 sets of 20 reps).

I'm also alternating heavy / light with the 26kg being "heavy" and the 24kg being "light." Not much of a difference, but I've already maxed out the density cycle on 20kg. Maybe I should crank it up to 28kg for my “heavy?” 🤔

@benthebeliever It’s very easy to look at YouTube or Reddit and get caught up in the physical feats of others. What’s really important is to focus on progress in your own life. Even Pavel would agree that strength is not a number, but a skill and a mindset. Awesome work. Keep going.

@benthebeliever I have switched to barbell now because i felt like the KB Progress was way to slow. But consistently training for the rest of the life will still be extremly benefitial for you. So keep going. But i still would suggest, that you try to bring this numbers up. If you are able to work with a 32kg bell every aspekt of your life should also get improved.