Urgent advice! Someone filming me at the gym. Gym won’t take action

@cookiemon I would start spamming their name and location on every social I use. I’d sign up for the rest. Tag the location SPAM. Have your girlfriends and friends share your posts. If nothing comes of that and it will then I’d start filtering the cars in their parking lot making customers aware.

@cookiemon Don’t do this. Don’t take any sort of harassing or petty action. You want to keep yourself as clean as possible. Stay on the high road. File a police report. Speak with a lawyer. Let the corporation know that since it clearly doesn’t value the safety and privacy of its members and lets them pay to be put in a potentially physically harmful situation (and already emotional harmful situation) that you will be taking appropriate legal action.

After you make a big public announcement and they respond make sure you’re refunded and allowed out of contract. Never go back.

@cookiemon Ooooooo I’d go and a absolute tirade. You need to find a safer gym, but also let women at this gym know whether it’s through yelp and Google reviews or social media posts. Companies tend to respond to social media posts quicker than anything because it makes then look the worst quickly.