What’s in your water bottle at the gym?

kmman

I’m asking this because I’ve recently noticed a lot of regulars at my gym don’t have plain water in their water bottles.

I’m curious as to what people put in there. I’m assuming it’s some kind of electrolyte-type mix, but I figured I’d ask the community to get an idea of what people are using and why.

@ohara I'm a former alcoholic as well, and I drank a lot of vodka, but I never drank before going to the gym... I can't imagine that'd even be pleasant. That's a new one to me... haven't touched a drop since December of 2020. My withdrawals were so bad that I can't even smell alcohol without wanting to throw up anymore. Life is much better without that poison.

As for the question posted... my water bottle is full of water, and sometimes a package of that Liquid IV stuff if I am feeling a bit dried out.

@kandywandy Let's just say, I drank wayyyy longer than I should of , just to prove I was really an alcoholic 🤣🤣 3 years sober tho ! Detoxed off alcohol in 2020 and been sober sense . I also love IV. congrats on being sober !!!!!

Back