What’s your ‘genius’ high protein snack/meal?

@nilsa Silken tofu blended together mixed with Vital chocolate collagen and Ghirardelli’s brownie mix with 1 extra egg than asked for in the recipe. A little weird but super good!!

@7bible7 No dumb questions!! You can but personally for me I like to put them in a mason jar and eat it the next day! Haven’t gotten sick but I do use pasteurized eggs hehe.

@nilsa other than my daily greek yogurt bowls, pizza soup is my go to when i’m low, cottage cheese, my creamy beef marinara, cheese, and light salami if you like it :D altogether, 360 calories and 55g protein

@nilsa Vital Proteins lemon ginger collagen water. It’s only 45 calories and has 10g of protein per bottle. I drink one every morning with my breakfast to hydrate and get some protein in and it keeps me full! So easy

@nilsa roasted chana, an indian snack. dips made with tofu eat with veggies. i dont use protein powder so try to eat protein in whole food sources. chocolate beans hummus. literally put tofu in so many things like milkshakes, smoothies its crazy and cheaaap!

@nilsa I use extra firm tofu to make something that tastes remarkably like French toast. I top it with cottage cheese or Greek yogurt and chia or flax seeds. Add a bit of pure maple syrup and it’s fabulous!

@nilsa 1/3 cup flourish pancakes w/ you choice of whey isolate powder i usually go for vanilla because i add matcha powder then i add Greek yogurt either layered between the pancakes or to spread on top wheb i bake them in donut pans

@nilsa I get a cucumber and slice it length wise, then get some smoked salmon, some capers, and some everything but the bagel seasoning. I have been known to substitute seaweed snacks for the cucumber if I don’t have it. This is soooo good. You can even add a little diced red onion too.

@nilsa Canned salmon or tuna, mix with some sriracha and a bit of plain Greek yogurt. Put on top of rice and eat with seaweed snacks, kimchi, and cucumbers. Depending on what brand of salmon or tuna you buy it can be up to 30g of protein!

@nilsa sliced banana with cacao turmeric and cinnamon in milk or oatmilk! it's super fast to make and no blender

Avocado tuna salads with beans veggies and fresh orange+lemon dressing

Back