What’s your ‘genius’ high protein snack/meal?

@argonath They do have vegan shakes (or did at one point) but I have never seen them with that high protein content, they are lower than the regular dairy ones even.

@nilsa High protein milk. Make a latte with it and you got almost 20 grams of protein first thing.

Or making a smoothie blending chocolate protein powder, powdered peanut butter and a tablespoon of real peanut butter. 40 grams there. If I eat both of things for breakfast I’ve got almost 60 grams of protein in before noon.

@nilsa 1 serving Skyr yogurt + 2 servings pb powder with some dark chocolate chips and a drizzle of honey. About 300 cals and 32 G protein, tastes like peanut butter cookie dough

@nilsa I often do some kind of Korean inspired hand rolls with tuna mixed with greek yogurt, green onion, dashi, dijon and gojuchang, then add cucumber and kimchi. For 4 rolls, I average at 360 cal and 36g of protein

@nilsa Protein cereal (like magic spoon, premier protein, Catalina crunch etc) with a
Premixed protein shake for the milk, if you do it with a chocolate and chocolate it tastes so yummy and usually has like 40-50g of protein for like 300 cals! Not bad!

@nilsa Aldi protein bread (10g a slice) with cottage cheese.

Turkey and string cheese as a snack with a pickle. Or with Aldi protein tortillas (12g).

Ninja creami protein ice cream everyday for 30g of protein.

Tuna salad with everything seasoning, yogurt, apple, celery on rye crisp bread (30 cal). I make it on Sunday and it eat all week.

Protein overnight oats.

I haven’t done this yet but I want to try and make my own Greek yogurt and sub in unflavored protein instead of milk powder. Think it’s what they do for that Oikos high protein yogurt. Would love to have gallons of that sat around.

Back