What’s your ‘genius’ high protein snack/meal?

@nilsa A can of vegetarian chili with low fat cottage cheese mixed in. Good carbs and good protein, for usually less than 500cal with ~30+g protein and very filling

West End chicken skewers from Costco, 2 is 24g protein for 150cal

Quest protein chips are 140cal a bag and 18-19g of protein. Not the greatest on their own, but they supplement a turkey sandwich pretty well!

This needs work, but last night I made pasta with plain greek yogurt (with garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, a little olive oil) and salmon, which clocked me at about 66g of protein. Very filling, but wasn’t superrrr tasty and took me over my fat goal for the day. Someone add suggestions to this if they have any!

@iamsuperb buy a french onion dip packet! or ranch.. or gravy… i would mix that with the greek yogurt. oooo pesto packet! they are so cheap and each packet will get you a couple uses

@nilsa haven’t experienced that w egg white protein powder! though i generally have a high baseline daily intake of eggs (4-5 a day? when im not using the powder/ before i started using it)

@nilsa I eat a bowl of cereal with vanilla protein powder mixed with water. I don’t care for milk, and this gives its it a milk like texture. Also, vanilla pretty much goes with any cereal of your liking!

@nilsa Soy skyr with a sugar free flavoring powder and most importantly: Soy crispies. 20g Soy crispies are 76kcal and 15g protein. I absolutely hate protein powder but those are even pretty good. Plus they can be made into bars as well.

Back