What are some lifts you didn't use to rate, but have grown to love?

@stormboy1 Moving away from the midline of the body is just the natural movement path for triceps. I do like bars as well because they let you use more weight but I like that the ropes dont lock you into an unnatural path as much

@stormboy1 A decade ago I used to prefer the rope, but lately I've found the bar more comfortable and better for making progress.

A lot of exercise variation preference is related to an individual's anatomy.

@orthodox_christian The preacher curls machine at my gym is decent. I did a few sets on the standard preacher curl pad with an ez-curl bar and it gave me tendonitis that I have since worked through. I haven't touched it since.

@thebelovedofgod Stiff arm pulldown has become one of my favorite exercises. When i started, didn't do it right, i used some of my triceps, and didnt find the right angle or biomechanic for back (idk how to explain it) But now, i feel it in my back so much, it's awesome IMO

@prestodabesto This is a good one. So few gyms have a real pullover machine, and this seems to be a pretty good replacement. Also nice exercise to end the back part of pull day and give your biceps some rest before that part of the session.

@startemple Yeah. Dont go to heavy, the trick is finding the mind muscle connection with your back. Lock your arms, dont bend them. Swapping between a bar and a rope might help you find the back better. I'm 6ft, and i sometimes have to squat down a little to get the full stretch on the top of the exercise. You could also stand on a pad with your knees. I always prefer doing this movement slow and controlled. Hope it helps