What are some lifts you didn't use to rate, but have grown to love?

@marianna26 Thank you for mentioning DB leg curl , I definitely will try it on my next leg day. My gym only have lying leg curl and I hated so much, way harder than seated and I don't feel my hamstring as much.

@thebelovedofgod I used to hate hack squats because the hack machine in my old gym was just horrible: very narrow base for the feet . I've changed gyms since then, and now the hack squat finally clicked for me

@thebelovedofgod Skull crushers/lying triceps extension. Hated em for my elbows. I followed John meadows advice of making skull crushers the last exercise in a tricep workout. I also just let my elbows flare where they naturally want to.

Turns out my arm was never warm enough when I tried them in the past. Now I get a sick pump doing them to failure

@thebelovedofgod I would sporadically put EZ-bar pullovers into my programs for a couple of weeks and then switch them out for no real reason. But since I’ve kept them in for six months now, I’m finding the effect on my triceps (long head) and my lats to be remarkable. They’re the only real change I’ve made to my programming lately, especially with regard to lats.

@thebelovedofgod I’m recently rating the db fly. Feeling them a lot more than cables and pecdec. Starting with partials then cranking out a few full range at the end when the fatigue kicks in.