What do u have for breakfast

@bagr4 Usually I make an iced coffee with a protein shake added to it as creamer, then a couple apple sauce pouches on the way to the gym. I work late so I usually end up waking up an hour before I need to be at the gym.

@notagain7 I haven’t really found one. I’ve been using premier protein shakes as creamer in my coffee. I’ve tried to use a scoop of protein mixed in oat milk and it’s just too thick.

@bagr4 I workout at 5am so I eat after. I do protein powder mixed with oatmeal. A couple hours later I eat a second breakfast of 1 cup egg whites, fruit and some peanut butter. And coffee with a mix of oat milk and half and half mixed in my frother :)

@bagr4 Depends.

Eggs in different versions. Examples: spinach omelette, scrambled with cherry tomatoes, fried with veggies.

Oats in different versions. Examples: oat banana bread, oat pancakes, porridge, oat muffin in the microwave with peanut butter.

Chia pudding with fruit.

Sometimes with protein powder.

I mix quite a bit and share some of them here: https://www.tiktok.com/@juliaalvarez2338

@bagr4 Blender bottle of water with creatine, 250ish grams of nonfat greek yogurt with berries, granola, and chia seeds, coffee and a banana. Sometimes I save the banana as a preworkout for late morning if I’m working out at noon. I usually workout at noon or 4-5pm depending on my work/family schedule.

@bagr4 3 slices of turkey bacon, an English muffin toasted with peanut butter, an orange bell pepper and strawberries, raspberries and blueberries!

@bagr4 Today was three egg whites, slice of reduced fat cheddar, veggie sausage patty, and blueberries. Yesterday was oatmeal made with a cup of milk and mixed with dried and fresh blueberries and a tablespoon of ground flaxseed meal and a side of three egg whites. Basically, plenty of protein and carbs and not a ton of fat before I go work out.

@bagr4 Banana, apple, protein yogurt with chia seeds, 2 or 3 baby bel cheeses, sometimes turkey bacon, and lots of black coffee

I eat it all over a couple hours, not all at once.

@bagr4 I have tea in the morning before my workout at 6:30. Afterwards I'll have a small meal - something with protein/carbs like a couple of eggs and some fruit or leftovers from last night's dinner. I usually skip breakfast on days I don't workout and then have an early lunch around 11 (usually a big salad w/protein).

@bagr4 Before workout- coffee and water w/ electrolytes.
After - eggs or tofu scramble with fruit and sourdough toast and then another breakfast 😂 around 10am- steel cut oats with berries, pecans, chia seeds, Greek yogurt and maple syrup.
I rarely eat dinner though…

Back