What should I wear to the gym as a overweight man 5’9 270

@e%CA%8Da%CA%80t%C9%A8%D5%BC Nah man do you
As long as the shoes are clean they would be fine
I workout in my work boots sometimes for upper body

Pants or shorts just something that doesn’t restrict your leg movement
And a bagggy shirt so it doesn’t restrict upper body movement

@e%CA%8Da%CA%80t%C9%A8%D5%BC No one will judge you, anytime I see an overweight person at the gym I actually have respect for them. It’s obvious they don’t like their body and it’s obvious they can’t perform the best, but they still try and the more you try the more you’ll see progress. Wear whatever makes u comfortable, no one will judge. Half the people there were in your boots

@e%CA%8Da%CA%80t%C9%A8%D5%BC I can assure you there's not much you can wear that will make you look any better, as an overweight man. We don't have that luxury. Just go in shorts or long pants, running shoes or flat depending on whether you're lifting or doing cardio, and a large shirt so your belly doesn't stick out too much, because believe me it will, and it's unavoidable. A couple months go by, and depending on how consistent you are, you may notice enough change to be able to wear stuff you weren't able to before. Just remember, gymming on it's own means nothing when you're not dieting. You don't have to cut everything out and eat nothing but bland meals. You should mainly watch your calories and what you're putting into your body. Protein and carbs are your 2 main sources of nutrition. Since you're aiming to lose weight, you lessen the amount of carbs you're taking in, and protein should be most of what you're consuming. Lean meats only. The occasional steak won't kill you, but trust me, red meats contain A LOT more fat than you think, even if you trim the visible fat off. And I obviously don't need to tell you, avoid any and all fat rich meals or snacks.