What's your daily schedule look like?

@prayersword I have a similar schedule as you, I squeeze in cardio during my hour long lunch break and I go to the gym at around 8pm. Hardest part about going to the gym is just getting up and going, but once i get past that hurdle & I'm in the car driving to the gym, the laziness & tiredness goes away

@prayersword I've just started going before work and before kids and wife gets up so gym at 5-6am work 8-5 . Walk at lunch. If I say to myself ill go after work after kids in bed there's a big chance that something will get in the way

@prayersword I workout after work. And since I moved cities I've been mostly going to a calisthenics park and using resistance bands. I've been consistent for a few years and sometimes I get out of work and attack the workout. But sometimes I sit in my car for 10 minutes procrastinating. But I get it done. Some people like mornings. I've tried them and it's nice to get off work and have already scratched the gym off your to do list. But it's also nice to sleep in. But I like the night. My whole life my best sleep is when I go to bed at 1-2 am and sleep till 9-10 am. When I go to bed at 9 pm and wake up at 5-6 am it's like I just feel really tired even though I got 8 hours. I felt like this was just a lazy schedule but I saw Connor McGregor say the same thing. Coming up he would be in the gym at midnight or 2 am. He said he wasn't a morning person but still gets the work done and he's super successful. Makes me think maybe I'm just like that because I really am not tired till 1 am.

@prayersword I work Wednesday-Sunday 8-6 during the week and 10-8 on the weekends. I go to the gym on Monday and Tuesday mornings, Thursday from 545-645am, and Sunday from 7-830am.

Been on this schedule for about a year and a half at this point.

@prayersword Wake up at 7.

Get home from work at 17:00.

Go to gym at 22:00 (Gym is very close to where I live, fortunately). I always weigh myself when I get to the gym.

Finish workout at 23:00.

Take creatine and protein at 24:00.

Sleep at ~ 1:00.

I try for five or six days a week going to the gym. Those days alternate between A Days (Arms, Back, Shoulders) and B Days (Legs, Chest) with those A/B days also alternating between focusing more or less on a particular group. Ab work is just done between sets whenever I find time.

@prayersword I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion."

@prayersword I get up at 6am every day. Train 7-9 timeframe. Work 9-5. Meals usually at 10 ,2, 4:30. 7. Cardio usually after work or i split my session in half post training/after work.

@prayersword I get up at six, coffee creatine, then ten minute warm up, then weightlifting routine in my home gym, done by nine, sit at my home office at 09h01, take a shower whenever i can, work until 5, go for a run, maybe take another shower, eat supper and relax. I used to get up at 5am to go to a gym in my employer's office and i loved that schedule but i moved so i built a new routine. Admittedly i am very lucky to have these options

@prayersword I'm just going to tell you what I do as a single father with two kids (that I raise on my own.)

I go at 6-7am. I could go after work, but the problem with that is A) that's the busiest fucking time and B) It's a lot easier to time the post-workout meal that isn't running into dinner time.

@prayersword do u actually need to clock in and sit there from 9-6? what kind of mentally demanding desk job is that, because I can tell you it’s impossible to stay efficient that way for long

@prayersword Full Time Job + Side Gig + 2 Kids = I have to start my work outs at 830-9pm at night even though I've still gotta wake up at 540am. I steal away and get workouts in any chance I get, but it's usually a late at night thing.

@prayersword bus driver in nyc. work between 55-60 hrs a week usually. sometimes up to 70-80 depending how much OT i wanna work. We have a gym in the garage that i use , also have a gym in my building that i’ll go to if im working late.

Started off fat and weak so the motivation was there even if tired. Gym is exhausting after a session but im mentally more refreshed and rested if that makes sense.

@prayersword 0600 - wake up, shower, get toddler ready for nursery, give toddler breakfast (wife has already gone to work, midwife)
8:00 - nursery drop off
08:30 - 16:30 go to work
17:00 - pick up toddler, give toddler dinner and have dinner, leave some for wife. (Twice a week meal prep) and playtime
19:00 - bath and bed time
20:00 - wife comes home, say high
20:30 - gym for 1.5 hrs
10:30 - shower and bed.

Gym 3 - 4 times a week.