Which protein to buy? Which reports to believe? Everything is so confusing

wizycki

I recently saw the protein study tweet from the liver doctor. Apparently, ON Gold Standard contains 0.29 mg/kg lead.

But according to Hyugalife test the lead content is BLQ. Similarly this youtube video by Trustified (who seems authentic) shows the lead content is < 0.05.

I am very confused what to believe what not to believe, and every protein has some or the other shortcoming. Any inputs or suggestions?

Hyugalife test

Result from the tweet by Liver doctor.

From the youtube video by Trustified

@wizycki I would take this study with a large grain of salt.

No professional will make blanket statements like this:

“Indian-made products were inferior to those manufactured by multinational companies.”

The liverdoc is an associate of the rascal Dinesh Thakur whose network is thoroughly exposed here.

https://thedisinfolab.org/the-propaganda-pill/

Dinesh Thakur made a $40 million profit by bankrupting Ranbaxy, an Indian pharmaceutical giant.

His earns his living by spread fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) about Indian drugs and supplements while pushing for pricey foreign options.

@iampaul24 Lmao, thedisinfolab.org is a propaganda tool for the BJP, and has been well known as such since a long time https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/12/10/india-the-disinfo-lab-discredit-critics/

The ABOUT US section is very telling, considering that it has no information and no addresses.

It’s also spoofing the better known and actual disinformation hunters - the EU Disinformation Lab - disinfo.eu

As for Dinesh Thakur - exposing Ranbaxy for horrible quality assurance and manufacturing practises and the subsequent investigation by the USFDA confirming his accusations make him a hero for public health. (Ranbaxy had to pay half a BILLION dollars in fines in the US for a number of federal felonies related to its manufacturing practises)

Also liverdoc’s studies have been peer reviewed and published in reputed journals, he’s not talking out of his rear end - unlike you ! (There’s legitimate criticism for his academic studies, and limitations, which he doesn’t shy away from acknowledging in his published papers and his twitter feed)

People like you should be banned from this sub for blatantly violating its rules and spreading misinformation and disinformation.

Imagine simping for huge companies and trying to discredit independent third party researchers! All in the name of nationalism and religion , it’s clearly opium for the masses 😂

I wonder how people like you simp for these companies and put your own health and safety below these companies’ “reputation”.

But objectivity clearly isn’t a strong point for your kind.

@wizycki I am sick of Liverdoc posts on our sub. There would be more lead and toxins in Indian drinking water. When Obama had to visit Delhi, they cancelled his flight because the pollution in Delhi was equivalent to smoking 40 cigarettes a day.

Long time ago I was referred to "Thorn" supps from "iHerb" by my coach in Australia, because he said supps in Australia are bad as well. Thorn is used by UFC fighters. But, you see even Aussies are biased. People still argue about covid vaccine and then they are the first ones to use free medicare system on getting sick.

Chicken, eggs and veggies are toxic and grown with injections as well. Organic food is more nutritious. I haven't taken protein powder for 3 years. You can do only so much, mate. Testosterone levels are decreasing every decade from EM waves and plastic etc. The only solution is to live in a village and grow your veggies and animals -- yes I am saving money for that already and going to retire in a village soon.

Just buy a popular supplement, which has been tested by a couple of well know third party testing companies. That's the best we can do. Muscleblaze and ON, I know them from 10 years ago and they spent a lot on advertisement, so at least you won't get flour instead of protein powder.

Back