What kind of protein do you take?

@mardymar Aye, proud of you! I used to run a lot was how I started. My sister got me into it, she's a nurse so I personally think she genuinely cares about health. But I've noticed a change in mental health. But the past 4 months I've been doing weights only and cardio to warm up. But yeah making time for the gym was one of the best decisions ever. I'm also having issues with pre workout but I guess being itchy is a good thing? Lol.

@raitmet I applaud you for running, I just am not built for it haha. I'm happy to hear about your change in mental health! I've actually never tried pre-workout, it's interesting to hear it made you itchy!

@mardymar Thank you! I can't run as nearly as I used to considering the stuff I've been eating to gain weight haha. I am not built for no more tbh, but I do enjoy a nice 15-20 min jog. I used to go for two hours at a time! Now I have too stubby of legs it feels and I run out of breath faster. Trying to run more but that'll take a min. Taking pre workout is insane tbh, but I'm an energy drinker and coffee drinker so pre workout helps a ton for me personally, it's the beta alanine that makes you itchy I guess? Supposedly people say.

@raitmet I used to take Dymatize, but I would feel bloated and make my stomach upset after a while.

I'm taking MÖLK right now and it seems to not affect me as bad. I mix it in water and creatine with an immersion blender to keep it from clumping.

@saravr I'll look into it, how's creatine? I've been meaning to try it but I heard it makes you gain weight with the water storage it builds in your body, I'm just scared of that lol

@raitmet Creatine helps with muscle recovery and muscle growth. You might gain a little weight from water retention, but it does not slow fat loss. It's one of the most studied supplements and it's pretty well accepted that it's healthy and beneficial.

Back