Working out abs all at once OR between sets?

I’ve been adding a 6-10 minute ab workout to the end of my lifting session, but I’m curious whether or not I could just do each movement between my sets?

Any idea if this would increase or decrease the efficiency of the lift?

Routine: plank, leg lifts, side plank L, side plank R, bicycle crunch, accordion crunch L, accordion crunch R, etc 1 minute each.

@missmarybutterfly I usually superset them wherever it makes sense. For example, my gym has a combination dip/hanging chair raise machine, so I just superset those. But of there’s no logical superset then I’ll do them at the end

@missmarybutterfly There’s no way I could do 10 minutes of abs at the end of my workout without getting 2 minutes in and being like, “welp, looks like I’m done for the day.” Lol. Props to you for the discipline. Two years ago, I started doing abs as a “rest” between heavy sets… and what a game changer. It’s what I needed to not only be more optimal on my heavy lifts, but also to get a full ab/oblique workout in without fail. I recommend hanging leg/knee raises and side bends with a dumbbell or plate in between sets, and then you can always get on the ground post workout to really burn it out.