YOU WHO CAN PLANCHE: What was you training plan?

@praylove I made no progress past the advanced tuck planche, until incorporating the leans and assisted planches back into my routine. I'm also doing straddle planche swings and they have helped enormously. Just following the progressions is definitely not enough, and led to me injuring my left wrist a year ago. I can't full planche yet, but can hold a straddle planche for about two seconds.

@noorluthfi As your limbs increase in length, the torque your muscles have to exert on the lever created by your bones increases. On top of that, with height, normal bodyweight is heavier.

These 2 factors combine with the fact that your muscles do not get bigger/stronger in perfect proportion to your height growth (i.e. Slower) to make it all-in-all harder to keep the same strength to weight ratio as you get taller.

Long story short: the taller you are, the harder bodyweight exercises are.

Hope this helps :]

@praylove I'll post a photo in a bit when I can get someone to take one of me, but what I found helped me the most was to actually train by doing a tripod headstand. It helped me understand better how my core muscles could hold my body and also built a decent amount of strength. Then the next thing is honestly just trying to do it. Don't try everyday, but focus on the tripod and maybe every weekend or two-three times a week give the planche a go. One thing I find it try it on the ground, a ledge, anywhere possible to see what's the most comfortable for you because everyone's physiology is different and depending on how flexible your wrists are a bar or something might be more comfortable. Best of luck, please post a photo when you get it! :)