1 Year Progress Post! (Lots of Info)

@joyfuljuliana28 Agreed! I don't know how current those numbers on (haven't deadlifted since January, squated since April) as I like to stick to bodyweight only. Regardless my legs are definitely lacking, thanks for holding me accountable!

You've got me wondering now, would you mind sharing your max squat and max pistol squats?

@button Okay so I never max out really but I’ll give you the most I know. I weigh about 155-160lbs and I’m naturally pretty strong.

Deadlift: About 3 months back I deadlifted 315lbs, I reckon I can crush that now.

Squat: I have never maxed out in a squat but I can do 240lbs for a 5x5 (maybe a little more).

Pistols: I don’t really include these in my program but I reckon I can do about 10-12. Pistols are not hard for me strength-wise. My ankle mobility is what’s holding me back (especially when I’m barefoot).

Middle split: I can get about as far as you can after a specific warmup.

Front splits: I can almost get my front hamstring to touch the ground after a specific warmup.

My main goals for the lower body include: a 2x BW ATG squat, 2.5x BW Deadlift, and I would like to get into more power/explosive training. Obviously a cold middle split and front split would be amazing. Hope this helps!

@joyfuljuliana28 Very nice! Interesting results for sure. I really like your legs goals (aka I might steak them lol), I think not having any leg goals has let me slack on them more than I should've.

Maybe next year's post I'll have some good numbers! I guess only time will tell. Good luck with your training!

@button I hate results like this. It makes me think I could probably do the same, but then I realize I don't have the motivation to actually do it, so I end up just feeling like a lazy shit.

Thanks, I hate it.

@button This is seriously impressive. Kudos for all the hard work you've put into yourself!

I'm new to calisthenics. Are you doing these workouts at home and at the gym? What kind of equipment are you using?

@button So you didn't tell when you cut and how long you cut. It looks like you could have burn this fat in 3 months with a good cut. But that's 1 year.