100 push-ups a day for 30days! My body result and strength result ! 33 -> 45 (+12) push ups

fadzi

Hey guys! After working on it for 30 days, I just share my thoughts and results

My result is pretty good (the link to the video is attached below), but I think that you can get a better result for the same time, if you will not repeat my mistakes and will follow my right actions. I was pretty good with push-ups, I was able to do 33 push-ups, and I expected that I will be able to do altleast 50 push ups after 30 days of training. Unfortunatly I was sick at the moment of checking maximum amount of push ups and I was able to do only 45 push-ups.

Decent result, but you can get a better result.

I did not do any physical exercises a month before the challenge.

I had a goal with a 30 days deadline in my head. I put some pressure on my self and I stayed consistent and focused! I tracked my progress on the video and notes in the phone, that was a right decision and helped me to see how my push-up results are changing and how my body is changing. I was focused on my regularity of training. Every set I did as many push ups as I can. I always allowed myself to relax a few minutes or hours between sets, my goal was make 100 push-ups a day. Anyway first days I was working out over pain. I tried to train every day, but I was getting better progress when I spend 1-2 days to restore for my muscle.

First day I checked my body-sizes and weight:
  • My weight was 55.5kg = 122.36 pounds
  • Waist: 71,5 cm = 28,15 in
  • Chest: 87,5 cm = 34,44 in
  • Left hand: 27,0 cm = 10,63 in
  • Right hand: 27,5 cm = 10,82 in
Everyday I tried to trick my mind and I did 1 set of push-ups as soon as I woke up and second set after morning bathroom time. It was begining of the day but I was half way of daily needed push ups. After 15 days I was happy. I almost didn't feel muscle pain and felt strength of my body. It is so good to feel a progress. Worth it! I thought that the next days will be easy, but after 15 days of the training it felt laziness to do any push-ups. I did them anyway, but I hated that.

My notes of the experiment:
  • Day 2: I already feel pain in the pectoral muscles, my triceps, my back
  • Day 3: I skipped day number 3, because it was too much painful. I wasn't able to rise my hands, I wasn't able to do like 10 push-ups. It was really painful. I will do skipped push-ups during next days
  • Day 9: I did 101 push-ups in 4 sets. This is definitly progress, because before I always needed to do 5 sets or more.
  • I see already that my body became a little bit different. I started to see my abs. As I see visually my chest became a little bit bigger
  • Day 15: I do 4 sets a day for more than 100 push-ups. I began to do explosive push-ups. They are more difficult, but I should get a better result. Explosive push ups are when you push yourself up with maximum speed
  • Day 20: All muscle pain has gone. I am very lazy to do push-ups, but I do them anyway. I did an experiment how quickly I can do a hundred of push-ups. I spent 19 mins. Ussually I do them without rush during the day.
  • Day 21: I definitely feel more pain than in previous days, but not too much.
  • Day 25: I became sick. In the last week of the 30-day challenge, I got a little sick and went to a lot of parties. That didn't help to do push-ups.
Results after 3028 push-ups:

My belly area became smaller, but my chest and arms became bigger.
  • Waist: -1,5 cm = -0,59 in
  • Chest: +1,0 cm = +0,39 in
  • L.hand: +0,4 cm = +0,16 in
  • R.hand: +0,5 cm = +0,20 in
  • I lost 0.6 kg = 1.32 pounds
  • Maximum amount of push-ups = 45 (+12)
I tried overdo myself, but practice showed me that it is a bad idea. I would reccomend: exercise, rest, exercise, rest, and again..

Thanks for reading, and I hope this helps for those who wants to start to do push ups and change your body.

Just train and give the muscles time to recover and rest, and sooner or later you will get your dream results =)

Probably I will repeat an experiment with more push ups, with a different diet, maybe different exercises.

It was cool.

And here is my video with my way and body results:

I appreciate any likes and support.

Thanks guys!

@fadzi I used to do 100 push-up 6 days a week, I rest on Sunday. Combining with doing 100 sit ups a day as well. And I try to do them within 1 hour, splitting them into sets. I would do less on days that I'm feelling tired. Still doing this routine but do less on days that I go jogging. Could only do 10 at first, now I can do 40 at once.