Please help me with another try to eat 100% plant based!

@markdavidverghese The fastes to warm meals i make was eggs or oatmeal. Both still took me 15min+

Whenever i start cutting veggies i stand 30min in the kitchen. Reward and effort is a bit of the scale for me, if i could just have fresh whole grain bread, some paste/hummus, cucumber and topping in 2mins. ....im that lazy.. xd

@hannibal1994 Soba noodles are my go-to when I need a filling meal in under 10 minutes, pretty sure they are low glycemic. Chickpea pasta is another good one for decent protein. Can you boil noodles and throw in a vegetable?

As far as the oats, if you were doing plain rolled oats that gives me blood sugar spikes as well, but I combine them with other high fiber foods like buckwheat groats or seeds like chia, flax, sunflower, pumpkin, etc. Steel cut oats are great for leveling out the sugar spike but take much longer to cook.

@bible4ang Hmm could try some sobah noodles with frozen veggies + tofu dices, thanks for the idea!

What sauce would you recommend?

Already did that (had oats as breakfast for 3 years), but it was always somwhat heavy on the stomache.

@hannibal1994 I like lighter sauces with soba, so last night I did 1 tbsp of miso paste with 2 tbsps rice vinegar and a dash of tamari. Pretty much any hot sauce with rice vinegar is great too! Sounds like oats just don't agree with you then. The more you know! Best wishes for you. 😊

@hannibal1994 Any reason you don't want to try vegan meats? There's so many great options like beyond, veggies sausages, veggie chick'n, etc. Tofu is great too, yeah you should adapt to it. Nuts seeds peanut butter soy milk etc is all great too.