2.5 year calisthenics transformation from nothing

@brobear If you eat more you will get stronger in an absolute sense, yes. I ate to get my physique where i wanted it while not getting weaker. Now that i am at a maintainable bodyfat, i will slowly incorporate more food to get stronger and build more muscle and hope like hell i dont get fatter. "Gain-tain" pretty much. I dont lile the idea of bulking and cutting, especially when the main focus is calisthenics and not powerlifting. That said, i am incorporating deadlifts and farmer carries in one or two days per week now, so we shall see. Its an experiment.

Deloads, rarely. I train push and pull twice a week so thats 5 days a week im not pushing or pulling. Thats enough recovery for me. Everyone is different, but rarely does the average person overtrain so much they need a deload, especially if they do mostly calisthenics. I train extremely hard but i have my sleep and diet and recovery dialed in for myself really well now after almost 3 years of doing this. Life will throw you occasions where you are forced to "deload" because its out of your hands, the average person doesnt need to plan for specific deloads like every 4 or 8 weeks. Most people need to train harder instead of worrying about deloading.

@brobear I started at 3 chinups just barely, and last night i did a 5x5 with 80lbs hanging from my waist and im 170, so thats 250lbs i was pulling. Training harder than last time works.

@trey416 Pics were taken after doing handstand pushups and PPPUs so my shoulders and triceps are max pumped and my chest is not pumped at all, thats probably why.