5'3"/160 cm ladies, at what weight did you notice changes to your hips and thighs?

ohanzee

To preface I know a big factor in this is genetics, but generally speaking, at what weight did you notice a change in the size of your hips and thighs?

I'm 155.5 lbs down from 177 and haven't seen much of a change in these areas. I'm still very square shaped from the top of my hips to the bottom of my butt on my backside.

I'm losing around 0.7 - 1 lb a week without CICO. I'm starting to track calories again though.

I also rotate between upper and lower body weight lifting 3-4 times a week, doing hip thrusts, glute presses, hamstring curls, and using the abduction/adduction machine on leg days. I also try to do 25ish min of cardio at 8 min 8% 8 min 9% and 8 min 10% incline 2-3 times a week.

Is there anything else I should incorporate?

@ohanzee 5’2.5” here. I’m at 141 lbs now. Looking back to when I was hovering around 130 two years ago - I was visibly slimmer in the lower body back then. Leaner thighs, and hips for sure. Trying to get back there now!

Things that helped at that point - outdoor stair workouts, summer hikes, and some outdoor runs. Those aren’t options for me right now so am trying to get back there via different methods. 😅

@ohanzee 5’0” and extremely apple shaped.

118 lbs:

Widest part of my thighs = 20.5”

Narrowest part of my waist = 31”

Bust = 36”

Hips = 35.5”

110 lbs (and I think I need to drop 2-3 more pounds since I carry weight so poorly and it's all visceral fat:

Widest part of my thighs = 20.5” still, which makes me happy because I’ve been trying to grow my bottom half to look more balanced and it looks like it’s working

Narrowest part of my waist = 29”

Bust = 34”

Hips = 34.5”

@ohanzee I’m 5”3 and I’ve been 102 lb (wayyyy too skinny for my body shape like to the point of medical intervention. Thanks digestive issues) to 130 lb. My pants size only went up one size. I was a 2 and then a 4. I think some people like me just have larger than average legs no matter what.