6 Month calisthenics journey

@iseetheunseen If you look anywhere on the internet and on literature you will see that normal natty expectations for a newbie are like 15lbs max per year of muscle gain, this is not including growth spurs, but 15 is the baseline, you gained double that in half the time.

And you gained very little fat and water, since you are pretty low bf%.

Now I know you are trolling

@kathleencalado Lol, how about you just look at me instead then, clearly the stuff you are reading is bull. Ive literally shared all my progress every single day since march with the people here on the reddit. Including plenty of the mods, who have taught me exercises and given me advice. If this was a troll post it would be so fucking elaborate i would deserve some kind of reward

@iseetheunseen I dont give a damn about your "progress", it's the weight that is bs.

You dont need no awards for that kind of progress, btw dont take this as a "oh man I look so good that people ask if natty", nah man it's just math, you dont look incredible. peace

@dawn16 I think my fat percentage has remained pretty much the same. Ive filled out a lot. I have had like 1.5months now where I havent actively been bulking and I did go from 76kg down to 74kg for a while. Then i had a good month and now im pretty steady at 78kg.

Im glad I can inspire you to work towards your goal, because other people have inspired me with their posts, so its a nice circle of inspiration! :)

@firefli128 Nope, pretty much just eat whatever i feel like. Mostly healthy stuff mind you. Larbe bowl of oatmeal with banana and apple before bed. Some salmon for lunch on most days. Plenty of eggs. Cottage cheede and greek yoghurt between meals. Lots of water