6 MONTHS PROGRESS - No before photo :(

@msena7374 Thanks for the heads up. I (m33, 5'11" 200lbs) slipped some disks in my back a few years back which has limited a lot of things I can do, but I actually have a Dr's appointment next week to go some stuff and one of the things were going to touch on is what workouts I can do to strengthen up my core more for support. I want to come up with a workout routine with my doctor, but I'm not sure how many of the workouts on this sub I'll be able to do without modifications.

@cece_lee16 Yeah I feel like this explains it. These are pretty darn good results for 6 months. Especially that level of body fat. Definitely had trouble getting those kind of results with the RR (not that it’s impossible). I had false conceptions on my dieting needs and I think I underestimated the importance of reaching a Calory surplus because I tend to under eat. I have a similar build and strength level but am bit heavier (173). But cool I can look like that. Looking forward to cutting.

@cece_lee16 Awesome job!

So great to see stuff like this. Basics done well and consistently can be very transformative. Their power is under-appreciated in the BWF community... something I've been trying to change for the last year or so.

You are still very lean, so you obviously added a good amount of muscle over the course of your training, and that muscle is highly transferable, hence the excellent strength you have developed.

What other exercises did you include during your GTG?

What was your daily volume and proximity to failure like?

How much variety did you include in your pull ups?

What are your plans going forward?

Well done, dude!

@jimmatt Various other exercises included :-

L sit pull ups,

Leg raises,

Handstand work,

L sit to headstand work,

Not much variety added to pullups mostly shoulder width and maybe once per week wide grip and narrow grip,

My main plan is front lever / clean muscle ups / L sit using fingertips (looks so awesome)

Increase weighted pullups to 70% BW,

Plenty to aim for :) tyhanks bro

@jimmatt Kyle, I knew, I would find you here.

And yes, simple things are looked down upon sometimes in this sub. People always run towards micro optimisation.