6 MONTHS PROGRESS - No before photo :(

@cece_lee16 Don't get me wrong, you look fantastic, that's why I ask. But there is no way you went from skinny and untrained to this in just 6 months at 31 years old. Zero body fat gained, only muscle. Either you have the genetics of a Mr. Olympia contender or you used some help.

@aggeliki96 You're joking right? I know the reddit default is to scream juicy anytime someone is ripped, but this guy is not one to trigger that. He's very lean, but he doesn't have that much muscle and no before photo to compare it to. Great genetics probably, but steroids? Nah

@dawn16 Oh yeah? Show me another natural 30 year old who went through such a transformation in six months from skinny (skinny fat lol!). Plus this guy has no before picture, so its even more suspicious. He could have at least showed a picture in a shirt or whatever. From this picture and lightning, its obvious he has muscle, don't know what your standards are for "not that much muscle"....

@aggeliki96 That's literally what I was saying about the before photo. He could have been very close to this before and we wouldn't even know it. Also with gear you tend to have pretty common tells, noticably the delts which have a huge amount of androgen receptors compared to other muscle so they tend to grow larger while on gear compared to other areas. He doesn't have the delts you typically see with someone juicing, so I'm not buying that he's on steroids.

If he had a picture of him looking like Christian Bale in the machinist 6 months before (sounds like this is what you're picturing) then sure.