6 years on on and off ... it s*cks ... App for workout ?

@cruzhjo69 I'm developing a fitness app for iOS and it should be running up by October. I don't know if you can wait till then or not. It'll cost $3.99/Lifetime though. It'll have workouts based upon body sizes and would suggest 30 day meal plans as well. I'm 19 and developing it myself so the initial versions might be a little buggy.

@cruzhjo69 Haha, thank you!

I'm currently shooting Fitness videos and adding sleep meditating ASMR musics. 😃

I'll write a post on this reddit when app get's launched to get initial impressions and some traffic.

@cruzhjo69 Abs are made in the kitchen. Go see a nutritionist. It's not worth it for me, I'd rather have fried chicken every once in a while, if you want abs say goodbye to things like that until you... stop caring about if you have abs.

@cruzhjo69 Your body type is a set factor, along with many other factors. The good news is, yes you can have a fit and healthy body you desire.
Fill out my Health Assessment and let's talk about what is possible for you.

Https://form.jotform.com/211395954310151

Need to know more about me and my history in the industry? Follow me on IG @peasefu11or friend me on FB @cherylpease

Best wishes and good luck on your fitness journey!

@cruzhjo69 Here's what worked for me: Remove choice and thresholds.

Remove choice means unless you're actively sick you follow the program. Whether you want to do a workout is completely irrelevant. Choosing a program is part of this. "Do I want to do pushups today?" is not a question, just following the program. Next workout.

Remove thresholds means it costs less willpower to get started with a workout. Now I work out at home. No bag to pack, no forgetting shorts/shoes/towel/... in the bag, no too tired to get out of the flat. Just move the couch table turn on my workout playlist and get going.

Consider willpower a resource, you only get so much in a day. So where do you spend it? For me I spend a fair amount of it on sticking to my schedule, and both of these help me with these things.

Do not push too hard too early or you're likely to hurt something. 3 times per week of heavy workouts is enough.