A guy yelled at me at the gym

@mark1 A lot of gym bros are on gear and have almost no control of their emotions. I only go during super slow time now because someone tries to fight me every time. Be careful out there.

@mark1 Well, I wouldn't yell at you... my rhomatoid shutthafuckupritus would keep me having to bottle up my emotions to have to keep them to myself, so I can just do the one thing I was meant to be doing, that way I feel right enough to stop torturing my body with exercises and be able to go on with the rest of my day, and feeling right by it.

It be funny if that was me. I'd just look up up at the dude and go, oh, hey, you're here too. GET OFF MY MACHINE! (Keeps on working out staring him in the eyes with a blank expression.)

He tries to pull you off.. That's when you deliberately give him a swift kick in the nards... n b like, oh, no, dude.. ..you shouldn't have pulled me off the leg extensions dude..

@mark1 I worked at a gym and there were toned down version that at times, but that sounds crazy, it’s not right that you had to deal with that situation. When the employee talked to him and the response was profanity, he should have been removed from the gym.

@mark1 Good for you. There's no reason for that bs. I've been around gyms for many years and ALWAYS am polite and aware of others use of equipment, but will not stand for that. That and the people that are wasting time doing 3 sets of selfies on every machine

@mark1 Wow he should have been kicked out for the day. You do not create that kind of atmosphere. The harassment and shitty etiquette. I’m so sorry that happened to you. It shouldn’t have.

@mark1 “ I felt really unsafe to be honest, as this guy was probably a foot taller than me and obviously not in control of his emotions””so I stood in front of him with a happy face (😊), staring at him until he finished ”

@dawn16 “I didn’t know anyone was on the machine, so I apologized and said I didn’t know, and I got off the machine. He then proceeded to yell at me and use profanities, under the impression that I did on purpose?!! I literally said sorry, and he went on and on about how stupid I was.”

@mark1 This just happened to be the next thing I started reading below the comment I was replying to. It doesn't make me feel good about butting in on this. But, I don't think this guy gets it. I have been in a room with a girl before making eyes at me before and trying to pick me up, there's a majore line between things just being weird, and things like oh my God this person actually might be willing and determined right now to jump all over me. If it can be like that from someone who says they like you, it can happen when someone clearly intends not to. You can't just say, but nothing really happened, it's the fact that it would have that is the real problem if things had kept going. It might be weird even when a girl says she feels unsafe, but for a guy to make a girl say that at all, what happens next can only be describe not as retribution, but by justice...

Back