[ANNOUNCEMENT] F-YEA Buddy Matching Results WOOOOO!

rustedspurs4

tl:dr ; Go get your buddy here (use ctrl + F), any problems with matching will most likely be solved with rematching in a few weeks!

WOOO Results for buddy matching are done. We had 1138 participants this time around, 20% more than last time! Everyone was handmatched and I tried my best to honor all requests and location preferences.

My apologies for being late (again). I had my first week of doctoral classes and I anticipated it would be syllabus week[sup]PSItwasnot.[/sup]

If you didn't get matched with someone in your location that you specified, two things happened. Either no one else specified your location OR the match I had in that location was so suboptimal that I thought it would be better to pair you with someone else (if you noted you were in ED recovery and the only other person in your city was calorie counting, for example).

IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG: If you're missing and swear you signed up, leave a comment and I can check the master spreadsheet. I'm also going to do a much smaller scale rematching for deadbeat buddies and those of you who missed this one in a few weeks.

Thanks for being so patient, now get onto motivating and supporting your new fitness buddies!

@rustedspurs4 Oh no, I'm horribly late to this! :S Had been thinking about my possible partner for ages and only now just got around to actually looking for this thread. Looks like my partner is unreachable as well, a pity to my excitement and even more so to the work put into the matching!!

Any news on the rematching? Or a list of other orphans who we could connect with?

Again I'm so sorry for being late to the game! :S

@rustedspurs4 Just wanted to stop by and let you know you did a great job matching my buddy and me! We haven't gotten together yet, but we have a lot in common (including non-workout-related things!). Thanks for all the hard work, especially considering starting doctoral classes.

@rustedspurs4 another case of the missing buddy (unless they're missing an underscore or something? my match is /@ariesagro) but thank you for all your hard work. I can't wait for re-matching!

Back