Any fitness trainers or influencers with big bust?

andreamk0713

Hello. I am looking for a workout help that minds or helps with the big boobs. I don't mean implants or so, but ladies who have big boobs and have incorporated a fitness routine with those, for example something that helps with posture and back pain, and adjusting exercises for that. Something for ladies who carry E, G, GG, H, HH cups.

Not really exercise to make the boobs perkier or tighter (because I am way beyond that, not much can be perky when you carry H), more like how to lift properly or how to strengthen back.

For the record, I am 5,8 (171,5 cm) and 137 lbs (61ish kg) with UK 30GG so its not about loosing weight to make them smaller, but as I was born with those it causes some troubles when I do sports. Especially high bounce, running, high cardio, some yoga. So I am wondering if there are any fitness trainers who may have experience and have some routines that had good results and can help.

My boyfriend is a fitness gym addict and is very helpful, but even with his help he is still a man in this (sorry babe), and he cant really relate, so I am just hoping to find some trainer videos I can relate to.

Edit: Thanks you guys! I will forever save this. Seems like I have some bra shopping to do too.

@andreamk0713 UK 32-K here, I had to give up running when I developed but can do most other things, though there are a couple of exercises in the weight room I have to pass on. Key is a great sports bra, that makes all the difference.

@russty Hm, I never heard about them. Unfortunately their shipping to Europe costs almost as much as the bra, but hey I can always buy it when i come to usa. I really liked the coral colour one.

@andreamk0713 I don't know if I can help with the workouts, but I have another bra recommendation: Shock Absorber. I'm a UK 30GG too and they only make one style in our size I believe, but it's the only sports bra I use. I run a lot and it straps my boobs in so well that I don't notice a bounce at all and my boobs have never hindered my workouts. If you don't have a good sports bra it will help a lot!!

Also, looks like other people have already recommended bras to you. What I'll add is that you can get NEW with tags bras on eBay for about half the price. The shock absorber style I get is something like $80, but I can get it for $30 on eBay.

@andreamk0713 I'm a 32E cup. I don't follow any influencers with my chest size, but I have found chest exercises and lower-support bras day to day to be super useful with any pain or discomfort during high impact exercises. I recommend seeking out specifically high impact compression sports bras -- there are cheaper options than there used to be, and also washing expensive ones in the sink between uses isn't a sin. Since I've strengthened my chest, I don't often rely on high impact bras -- only on very long run days. Granted, I'm a little smaller-chested than you, so YMMV.

@andreamk0713 I've found abs/core work helps more with back pain and posture than anything back specific.

You can also look up yoga adjustments and then you can take any yoga class and just know to shift your position in specific ways. Things like using a bolster under your chest to shift into a position that gets the right stretch, or for something like child's pose, putting your legs further apart, etc.

Panache sport and Shock Absorber bras are also complete game changers for anything where you're worried about bounce.

@andreamk0713 F cups here. I’ve had a lot of relief from back pain with yoga and reformer Pilates. I have never had much in the way of back/core strength prior to starting yoga 6 months ago, so if you already have some decent muscle strength in that area it may not make as much of a difference as it did for me. I also found that yoga has made me more mindful of my posture, and especially back bends and twists have eased pain in my upper and lower back.

@andreamk0713 For low impact, maybe try barre? Some actual barre classes will have jumping involved but many are much closer to Pilates and the joy of doing them from home at the moment is that you’ll figure out which ones you like.

@andreamk0713 You can try checking out Anna Victoria. She is pregnant now but even before pregnancy, she had a very large chest. During Q&As she often addresses the issue and she talks about different sports bras that hold her in well.

@andreamk0713 I’m a 32G and I got the highest impact SheFit sports bra. It works wonders for my running! The racer back is low enough to not pull on my neck when I’m lifting too.