Anybody considering a work out accountability buddy?

aedsie

Hey y’all, with this quarantine I’m feeling disappointed in myself about the amount of weight I’ve gained. I’ve been trying to work out, but with the cold rainy weather settling in and dealing with the workload of school and work my work out routine has disappeared. My self esteem has been going downhill, I just don’t feel good about the way I look.

For some context, my goal is to get back to my old weight. I used to weigh 115 pounds (52~ kg) but now I weigh 132 pounds (60~ kg). I’m 5’2.5~5’3 woman that struggles with scoliosis. I want to be consistent with my workouts but I really struggle with accountability because of how life gets in the way. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in having an accountability buddy while undergoing your own weight loss journey?

@aedsie I’m 5’2 and used to be 115 and with this craziness of 2020 now I’m 140. I just started my fat loss journey this week and would love an accountability buddy!

@aedsie Hi. I'm 5'2".75 - 5'3. And I'm at 140. I've fallen off the wagon in terms of exercising so would love an accountability partner.

@macwilsmith I’m sorry to hear, working out is really tough, and being consistent is even tougher! Some people disappear because this journey is no joke and can be stressful at times. Regardless, I’m sorry that happened to you. I would be more than happy to be an accountability buddy for you:)!

@aedsie Yes! I would love to have an accountability partner. I’m 15-20lbs to my goal weight and am thinking about adding exercise for the last pounds!

@aedsie I’m 5’2 and 123 pounds... I have severe scoliosis as well and I’m a studying for my bachelors degree in health science! I’m a NASM certified personal trainer! Let’s connect!

@aedsie We’re similar weight and similar height and have similar goals! I’d love to work on accountability with you. I’ve been wanting to go Chloe Tings 2 week shred program. Would you want to do it with me

@aedsie I started a FB group to workout with other shorties and keep each other accountable during lockdown. We pretty much post which challenge or YouTuber we want to follow, and workout together via zoom to stay accountable.

@aedsie I have very similar stats, 5’0, around 130 (haven’t weighed myself in a bit) and my goal is also 115! I created a private IG account if anyone wants to message me! It’s kind of a free flow diary type.